Monday, September 7, 2009

My assessment ... and a catch up

I did not want to do my assessment.

For the 10 days before my assessment date I was struggling. I wasn't eating to plan. And we went away.

And you know what - I have a bit of an all or nothing nature. either I am trying to be perfect. Or I sabatage. And for a few days I was right there.

This is where my friends rock. If your friend is picking you up you HAVE to run. No choice.

And if you turn up ... somehow it seems you always work harder than you intended.

But yep - I was struggling. Cause I wanted to lose like FOUR kgs in the first month. And I knew I wouldn't. And I knew it was partly my fault.

So I went.

And lost 1.8kg. And yes - I am disappointed in that. And in me. But I think for the first time ever I am acknowledging that it was my choices that got me there. And my choices will change that.

And 1.8kg is still a loss.

So that is my assessment. 1.8kg down. 21 cm. And an attitude adjustment.

Oh - and Leanne says I doubt myself. That I don't believe I can do this. And she is so right. I need to work on that. Anyone know how though????

No comments:

Post a Comment